Category: "Legal News"
- California lawmakers want to investigate wage theft. But labor unions seek a different path
- Right to Work repeal will make Michigan a leading state for workers’ rights again, unions say
- Federal Judge Bars Biden ‘WOTUS’ Rule, But Only in Texas and Idaho
- Court ruling opens door to gig driver unionization bill, union says
- Littler: Utah Enacts Law Allowing Employers to Obtain Workplace Violence Protective Orders
- The Labor Law Insider: Union Activity, Employment Engagement, and Changes in the Manufacturing Industry, Part II
- Department of Labor has recovered $633,029 in back wages for 84 workers denied their full wages and benefits by subcontractors
UNIONS AS OF 2022
Union Membership in the private sector: 6.0% in 2022.
Government-sector: union membership: 33.1%
Overall (private and government) union membership: 10.1%.
SUBSCRIBE TO LABOR UNION NEWS’ DAILY DIGEST
LABORUNIONNEWS.COM’S NEWS DIGEST
Labor Relations Radio, Ep. 66—The Center for Independent Employees' Keith WilliamsMarch 27, 2023
NLRB Petitions & Charges for Monday, March 27, 2023March 27, 2023
LaborUnionNews.com's News Digest for Monday, March 27, 2023March 27, 2023
It's the Last Call To Grab A Free Copy...March 25, 2023
NLRB Petitions & Charges for Friday, March 24, 2023March 24, 2023